Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The article uses the MJSSH Journal template.
- The submission file is in word format - Microsoft Word (.doc/.docx).
- Proof-read finalized version of the manuscript.
- Manuscript has been ‘spell-checked’ and ‘grammar-checked’.
- All figures and tables captioned.
- References are in the correct format for this Journal (APA 7th edition citation format followed).
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration.
- MJSSH has a zero-tolerance policy for plagiarism. The author is responsible to ensure that the article sent for review is free from plagiarism. During review process we use iThenticate plagiarism software.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.
All articles published in this journal are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution (CC BY 4.0), unless otherwise stated.